Monitor compliance with Credit Union Act 1997 (Regulatory Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations 2018
The Credit Union Act 1997 (Regulatory Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations 2018 define a set of portfolio rules with limits on
- the allowed classes of investments
- the allowed quality of investments (defined by recognised Rating Agency grades)
- the % of corporate bonds
- the % of state bonds
- the % of investments over different maturity periods
- the % of investments in certain classes
and which investments can be counted to satisfy liquidity requirements.
This half day course describes how to configure and use redflare.portfolio to monitor compliance with all statutory investment rules for Republic of Ireland Credit Unions.
- Define rating agency grades
- Import investment valuations
- Categorise investments by type, class, counterparty and maturity
- Report on compliance with CUA RR 2018 rules.
- Report on liquidity and maturity horizons
The course will be held from 10am to 1pm in the red flare offices, and places are limited to 8 participants.